Register Sims 3 Online Code Where Can I Find My Sims 3 Code If I Downloaded It Online?

|

Where can I find my sims 3 code if i downloaded it online? - register sims 3 online code

Well, I've downloaded, My Sims 3 online some time ago, and I wanted to clarify some things (for my sims) The Sims 3 website. The only problem is when I try, a window appears that I need to register my game on the confirmation. When I try, I ask the game code (usually behind the manual, but there is no manual because I bought it online). I tried to read the manual online Sims 3, but only general, and had no personal code about it. Anyone who knows anything, please (reply: thank you \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3!

3 comments:

nanny7 said...

I have the same problem. Go to google.com and search and contact EA. Click on the EA Store (first link). Then go to the page where it says to us. Then you can send an e-mail to EA. Describe yourself with the problem and respond in 24 hours. Still waiting for my answer, let 5 minutes ago.

Oh, and Harry, shes not a criminal. To download it, you pay online. I did pay the same, and all.

Earth ◊³ Dee said...

Well, you should have a code to the game, check your e-mail, wherever you are online, or contact received a registration code to install.

People who can not download a pirated version of the game for things online registration from the official website, and will be fully discharges more or less the same for the game.

Harry said...

You need to buy only.

It is now a criminal, how do you feel?

Post a Comment